Data and Software Products
Here is some of the publicly available output from our group (not complete yet)
MUSIC – Multi-Scale Initial Conditions Code
MUSIC is a computer program to generate nested grid initial conditions for high-resolution “zoom” cosmological simulations. A detailed description of the algorithms can be found in Hahn & Abel (2011). You can download the user’s guide here. Please consider joining the user mailing list.
Current MUSIC key features are:
- Supports output for RAMSES, ENZO, Arepo, Gadget-2/3, ART, Pkdgrav/Gasoline and NyX via plugins. New codes can be added.
- Support for first (1LPT) and second order (2LPT) Lagrangian perturbation theory, local Lagrangian approximation (LLA) for baryons with grid codes.
- Pluggable transfer functions, currently CAMB, Eisenstein&Hu, BBKS, Warm Dark Matter variants. Distinct baryon+CDM fields.
- Minimum bounding ellipsoid and convex hull shaped high-res regions supported with most codes, supports refinement mask generation for RAMSES.
- Parallelized with OpenMP
- Requires FFTW (v2 or v3), GSL (and HDF5 for output for some codes)
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. By downloading and using MUSIC, you agree to the LICENSE, distributed with the source code in a text file of the same name.
DASH – a library of dynamical subhalo evolution
DASH is a library that contains thousands of N-body simulations following the dynamical evolution of a dark matter subhalo in a host halo potential as described in Ogiya et al. 2019. The DASH library is freely accessible and comes with a Python notebook that implements a pre-trained (machine learned) model of the data.